Android -Studio- For -Beginners- Part- 1

This video will demonstrate (1) how to set up a project in Android Studio, (2) how to navigate within Android Studio to build a simple Android application, and (3) how to debug and run an Android app.



Although it is not called preferences on Windows, since there is no Android Studio tab on the Windows version, I found that the way to get to the same menu mentioned at about 11:50 is to go to File > Settings. Everything else is exactly the same from that point.

Wow! Fantastic! I learned MUCH more in this video than in a few hours of some other series that I was assigned for a class. I was able to follow along. Thank you very much!

This video is amazing. Thank you so much for making this series it is extremely helpful and I look forward to watching the entire series and working on my first application. Thank you so much again, you are a fantastic teacher!