Android -Studio- For -Beginners- Part- 3

This tutorial will demonstrate how to (1) use the ListView component, (2) create and use a custom layout within a ListView, and (3) how to include images in your apps with an ImageView component.
 

My android studio had the text view constantly snapping to the top left with no arrows. I finally figured out that I had to un-select AutoConnect - in case anybody else is having a hard time aligning the textview.

 I have knowledge of js, java, c++, c, html, css, and dude, this is hard, i dont think you did a good job explaining, for example, the inflater, i think you could have explained this a bit better only by saying what each thing does, instead of saying us just straight what to type in each line.

I feel this video could have been broken into different parts, I struggled to keep up and felt I was just copying the text instead of understanding it, but super informative video thanks Bill.