Android -Studio- For -Beginners- Part- 2

In this video, you will build the Quick launcher app that acts as a menu for launching other apps. The focus of this video will be to learn about the Activity and Intent classes in Android development.




Hey sir, I just wanted to thank you for the tutorials🙂 I'm a graduating student and have no experience in android developing and this helps me a lot, I am hoping that I could gain more knowledge from you...

 Instead of using an emulator, to test my apps, I just plug in my phone, enable usb debugging, and get the drivers, and it'll run on my phone. Can't use the emulator, because I don't use intel hardware. Tried bluestacks but I couldn't get it to work. 

I guess testing on a phone is 100% authentic though. hey bill thanks for this! Just wanted to ask, I'm encountering an error with my emulator. After it finished building the app would launch and then suddenly close. I'd repeatedly get an alert saying AppLauncher suddenly closed. I get this even if the build doesn't seem to note any errors. How can I fix this?